The use, maintenance and maintenance of safety helmets are described as follows
Date of release:2019-06-03 Author: Click:
Helmet has wind, rain, insects, cold and other functions, but the more important function is to ensure personal safety.Therefore, the safety performance of helmets must be taken into consideration when choosing helmets.The following points should be paid attention to when buying helmets：
1. Safety sign.Homemade helmets to see whether there is a production license and meet the national safety standards.All imported motorcycle safety helmets should have the following safety mark: TIS for Japanese products, SNE for American products and ECE for European products.
2. Strength test.When buying a helmet, turn it upside down and hold it in your hand. Press hard on the front, back and sides of the helmet to see if it is prone to deformation.If the helmet is prone to deformation or softening, the head will be hit when an accident occurs and will not provide good protection.
3. Try it.When trying it on, the point is to feel it.One is whether its shape and size are appropriate.Because too tight can make the head have oppressive feeling, even appear dizziness and affect driving safety;It's too loose, and the helmet shakes and falls off, and you get a little bump, and the helmet goes a long way.The ideal feeling is that the whole head touches the inner lining and the cheeks touch the lower cheek
Is tight.But never feel pressure on your ears.Additional, also want to undertake checking to ventilating hole, cap belt, protect lens.As for helmet design and color, consider personal preferences and harmonics.
The use of safety helmets
1.You can't use a helmet that has taken a big hit.The helmet can still be used if it falls from a higher point on the motorcycle, top up. If it falls from top down, the helmet can be severely damaged and cannot be used again.Helmets that have been involved in accidents are no longer usable.
2.You must not put your helmet on the rearview mirror when riding a motorcycle.Since the mirror Angle of the rearview mirror will distort the lining material of the helmet, and thus lose the buffering effect, it is better to use the end of the handlebars and grips to hang it well if you really need to put it on the car.
3. Always wear a helmet on your head while driving.If you need to put your helmet on the car, you can only put it on the back seat and use mesh. You can't put your helmet on your elbow while driving. It's too dangerous.
4. Some motorcycles are equipped with helmet hook, which is used when parking. It is unstable to hang a helmet while driving, which will cause damage to the helmet.
5. Some people take off their helmets to sit on stools when they are out and about: this is not only indecent but also has a negative impact on their helmets.
6. Some people like to add accessories to their helmets, which is not good for safety.
Safety helmet maintenance
1. Internal cleanliness.When the helmet is used for a long time, its interior often has dirt accumulation, and produces odor.In such cases, cleaning should be carried out.Use cleaner with neuter had better, use shampoo even better.In order to avoid odors left by cleaning agents, the amount used should be controlled.Don't scrub the inside of the helmet too hard.Otherwise, it will deform the buffer material and lose its buffer function.After cleaning, wipe off the moisture with a towel or paper towel, and put it in a ventilated place to dry naturally. Do not use a hair dryer.
2. Surface maintenance.The surface of a helmet is dirtier than the interior, so wiping it is often done.When encountering helmet to have dirt, wipe besmirch with wet cloth above all, rub with the water wax that cleans a car to use next or on smooth wax, make helmet clean and bright.Can also use helmet special light agent, its effect is better.
3. Lens maintenance.As the mirror protector is a transparent device, be very careful when wiping it.When cleaning mirror protection, add neutral detergent to the water, wash with your hands, and then wash thoroughly with tap water, and then wipe the water with a soft cotton cloth or paper towel.After its outer surface wipe with water wax or antistatic agent, which can reduce the attachment of dust and speed up the flow of rain.Protect mirror inside, should be coated to prevent fog agent, this has an important role in reducing fog adhesion at night.Of course, in the rainy day down the mirror driving, also pay attention to breathing methods, in order to reduce the fog on the mirror.