Motorcycle helmet is usually made up of 6 parts
Date of release:2019-06-03 Author: Click:
In daily life, many motorcycle drivers do not wear helmets according to regulations. However, helmets play a vital role in the safety of drivers.Today for you to introduce the purchase of motorcycle helmet, each part of the structure of the driving play the role of safety protection and how to maintain the helmet.
Helmet has wind, rain, insects, cold and other functions, but the more important function is to ensure personal safety.Therefore, the safety of helmets should be taken into consideration when choosing helmets.The following points should be paid attention to when buying helmets：
1. Look at the safety sign on the helmet.Homemade helmets to see if there is a production license and meet the national safety standards.Motorcycle safety helmets imported should have the following marks: TIS for Japanese products, SNE for American products and ECE for European products.
2. Look at the strength of the helmet.When buying a helmet, press hard on the helmet to see if it is easy to deform. If it is easy to deform or become soft, it will not provide good protection.
3. Try it on.When trying it on, the focus is on comfort and trying it out for shape and size.
Motorcycle special helmet is generally composed of 6 parts, the following is the safety protection function of each part structure to the driver：
1. Cap shell: the outer hard shell of the helmet.In case of accidental collision, the cap shell is the first line of defense protecting the head to disperse the impact force.
2. Cap body: the foam inner layer inside the helmet.It's the second line of defense to protect the head.It is mainly used to absorb impact force and reduce accident injury.
3. Buckle and cap strap (safety strap) : used to fix the helmet position.The cap strap is fixed below the ears on both sides, and the buckle is fixed at the throat.Note: after fitting the clasp, leave 1 to 2 fingers of space between the clasp and the throat. Do not make it too tight or loose.
4. Air holes: air holes are designed to help heat and ventilate the head and ensure dry hair during long-distance cycling.The more air holes, the cooler the rider feels, but the lower the relative safety factor.Generally choose the right amount of air holes in the helmet is good.
5. Knob: there is a knob behind the motorcycle helmet for adjusting the tightness.The helmet can be adjusted according to the size of the driver's head.
6. Cushioning: cushioning absorbs sweat and vibrations during cycling.
The address of this article:http://en.stwin-helmet.com/news/419.html
The next one:What are the features of high quality motorcycle helmets