A simple identification method for motorcycle helmets
Date of release:2019-07-01 Author: Click:
1. The shell shall be made of materials that are hard, durable and can absorb more impact energy;Buffer layer should be able to absorb more collision energy, non-toxic, harmless materials, can cover the head of the protection zone;The gasket is composed of absorbent and breathable materials.Wear the device to ensure that the helmet and the head contact firmly;The goggle is made of material that meets the light transmittance and impact force, and the light transmittance is not less than 85%.
2. The weight of the helmet should not be more than 1.6 kg for the full helmet and 1.3 kg for the half helmet.The left and right horizontal field of view is no less than 105°, and the upper field is no less than 7°.
3. There must be a fixed mark on the helmet.The logo shall contain the following contents: product name, manufacturer name and address, trademark, product type, product model, specification, date of production, product batch number or number.
4. Helmet selection must be based on your head circumference, large (580mm-600mm) or medium (560mm-580mm).
5. Helmets should not be used after major impact accidents.